Terms & Conditions
- The goods shall remain the property of David K Trotter & Sons Ltd until payment is received in full.
- Claims for shortages or damages must be reported within 24 hours.
- The company reserves the right to charge for any detention in excess of the time allowed for unloading the vehicle which is ten minutes plus five minutes per cubic meter or part thereof delivered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product ordered is of a specification suitable for the intended purpose. In particular where Aggregate for use under (and adjacent to) concrete floors and footpaths is being ordered the customer must ensure that he/she orders product which complies with Annex E of S.R.21: Guidance on the use of I.S. EN 13242:2002 +A1 :2016 from the NSAI.
- Certification for compliance with S.R.21 will only be possible where the customer has ordered the specified product in writing or by email.
- Adequate access to the site is the responsibility of the buyer.
- A Part Load charge will apply to any order less than 5m3.
- Proper curing of concrete may be affected by extremes of weather.
Please see the following links for more information:
- Cold Weather - See Here
- Warm Weather - See Here
- If the buyer or his/her representative is unavailable to sign the delivery docket the signature of the driver will be considered proof of delivery.